Karen Copeland and I have partnered together to create easy-to-read infographics about important topics. These are meant to be shared widely – but please give Karen and I credit for this work! If you are interested in a custom infographic for the work you do, be in touch.
- Sharing your Story – written for families who have to share their child’s story with health professionals or educators, these tips can be used by anybody who shares their story to motivate, educate and inspire others.
- Giving a Talk – for anybody who stands behind a podium!
- Sharing the News – a tips sheet for health care professionals who disclose diagnosis to families and patients.
- Meaningful Family Engagement – a good start for professionals who are looking to engage families, patients or clients in their organizations.
- Patient Mentor Storytelling – this graphic design was done by the folks at University of Alberta and I provided the content.